Personal and contact information
Birth: Spain | June 1988
Address: Faculty of Social and Legal Sciences of Orihuela (Las Salesas), Plaza de Las Salesas, s/n, 03300 ORIHUELA (Alicante)
Contact: [email protected]
2020-Date Posdoctoral Fellow, Department of Economic and Financial Studies, University of Miguel Hernandez
2020-Date Part-time Lecturer, Department of Economic and Financial Studies, University of Miguel Hernandez
2015-2019 Predoctoral Fellow, Department of Economic Analysis, University of Valencia
2019 Ph.D. in Industrial Economics, University of Valencia
2012 MA in Industrial Economics, University of Valencia
2011 BA in Business Management, University of Miguel Hernandez
Industrial Organization, Transportation, Microeconomics
2017 (Sept – Dec) Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Nerja, A (2021). Exclusivity in concession revenue sharing contracts. Journal of Air Transport Management.
- Sánchez, M., Belso-Martínez, J., López-Sánchez, M. J., Nerja, A (2021). Incentives to exclusive and non-exclusive technology licensing under partial vertical integration. The Manchester School.
- Nerja, A. & Sánchez, M. (2021). The effects of concession revenue sharing contracts in airport competition. Economics of Transportation.
- Nerja, A. (2021). An efficiency analysis of Spanish airports. International Journal of Transport Economics, 13-38.
- Nerja, A. (2021). Can airlines parallel alliances be welfare improving?. Available at SSRN 3963734.
- Sánchez, M., Nerja, A., Belso-Martinez, J. A., & López-Sánchez, M. J. (2022). Corporate Social Responsibility Externalities in a Bilateral Monopoly Model. Available at SSRN 4000935.
- Nerja, A., & Sánchez, M. (2022). The Small Investors in Rental Property: A Socioeconomic and Financial Analysis. Available at SSRN 4052823.
Presentation at conferences and workshops
2017 Workshop on Industrial Economics, University of Valencia, (Valencia, Spain)
2017 ITEA Annual Conference (Barcelona, Spain)
2017 5th PhD Student Workshop in Industrial and Public Economics – WIPE (Reus, Spain)
External referee activity
Journal of Economic Issues
Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Introduction to Financial Management: 20/21 Orihuela, 21/22 Elche and Orihuela, University of Miguel Hernandez
- Microeconomics, 17/18, University of Valencia
2022 English C1 TOEFL Certificate
2022 Acreditted to Assistant Professor by ANECA
2020 The International Journal of Transport Economics Prize 2020
2017 Predoctoral visit scholarship from MINECO
2014 PhD Scholarship (4 years) from MINECO