Personal and contact information
2020-Date Posdoctoral Fellow, Department of Economic and Financial Studies, University of Miguel Hernandez
2020-Date Part-time Lecturer, Department of Economic and Financial Studies, University of Miguel Hernandez
2015-2019 Predoctoral Fellow, Department of Economic Analysis, University of Valencia
2019 Ph.D. in Industrial Economics, University of Valencia
2012 MA in Industrial Economics, University of Valencia
2011 BA in Business Management, University of Miguel Hernandez
Industrial Organization, Transportation, Microeconomics
2017 (Sept – Dec) Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Nerja, A. (2021). Can airlines parallel alliances be welfare improving?. Available at SSRN 3963734.
- Nerja, A. Exclusivity in concession revenue sharing contracts. Journal of Air Transport Management. Forthcoming.
- Sánchez, M., Belso-Martínez, J., López-Sánchez, M. J., Nerja, A (2021). Incentives to exclusive and non-exclusive technology licensing under partial vertical integration. The Manchester School.
- Nerja, A. & Sánchez, M. (2021). The effects of concession revenue sharing contracts in airport competition. Economics of Transportation.
- Nerja, A. (2021). An efficiency analysis of Spanish airports. International Journal of Transport Economics, 13-38.
Presentation at conferences and workshops
2017 Workshop on Industrial Economics, University of Valencia, (Valencia, Spain)
2017 ITEA Annual Conference (Barcelona, Spain)
2017 5th PhD Student Workshop in Industrial and Public Economics – WIPE (Reus, Spain)
External referee activity
Journal of Economic Issues
Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Introduction to Financial Management: 20/21 Orihuela, 21/22 Elche and Orihuela, University of Miguel Hernandez
- Microeconomics, 17/18, University of Valencia
2020 The International Journal of Transport Economics Prize 2020
2017 Predoctoral visit scholarship from MINECO
2014 PhD Scholarship (4 years) from MINECO